Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rachael Ray

To my food fans,
I would take Rachael Ray any day. Her Thirty Minute Meals and her $40 a day is a guilty pleasure of mine to watch while I attempt to cook myself some dinner (notice the word attempt). Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to do what Rachael Ray did on her show of $40 a day and show everyone how to have a great time on a tight budget. Can you really only spend $40 a day on dining in New York City? Mad TV doesn't seem to think so. Here's their little joke about Rachael's $40 a day segment when her budget goes farther than expected.

I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams (of food of course)!
Bianca

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That video was very funny. I especially loved the line, "and a mimosa, hold the OJ".

Chic Chick said...

Ok I don't mean to offend but I honestly can't stand Rachel Ray. I think it's the peppiness shes just too happy, lol. I also don't like the fact that Oprah really made her someone I feel like that denotes her abilities that if it wasn't for Oprah she wouldn't be sucessful.

mamabear 253 said...

I feel sorry for Rachel Ray. I think its great how someone who is a regular person can make it on TV.

Cari said...

I must admit I laughed at the video.. I usually dont like mad tv much, but that wasn't bad. I watched $40 dollars a day all summer...I always thought it was cool when she went to cities I've been to..it gives me ideas for if I ever go back.I could see how Rachel Ray could annoy some, but in the end shes succesful so she must be doing something right...

Dee said...

Nice Bianca, that was awesome. (YouTube is the best)
<3 30 Minutes Meals but I can do without $40 a day, I really think it's impossible, especially if you're an out of towner.

Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

im not sure if in my contract, i'm allowed to this this video is funny...but all i can say is cheers to a mimosa hold the OJ.

yum O.

love the blog missy!
-j