Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Glamour and Gluttony

For as long as I can remember, food has always been a passion of mine. Whether quiet dinners with my family, or late night dinners with friends, food is something that brings everyone together. Once moving to New York City, my sincere interest in food was anything but obsolete. I am constantly going to new spots with new types of cuisine and culture to test my palate, but most important is having a great experience in fine dining without breaking my budget (the word "income" is still pretty foreign to be, being a senior in college).
Creating this blog will allow me to have food lovers experience my dining options and to allow a dull afternoon with friends turn into a delicious dining frenzy. Not only will I be scouting out restaurants (complete with food pictures, of course) but also taking into account proper price options for those on a tight budget. I will be commenting on taste, prices, specialties and specialty drinks.
Another side note to my blog will be interesting places in the area I am dining in. Mainly thrift shops, dessert bars, coffee places, anything that is unusual or can bring friends together and create a lasting experience. I hope everyone reading this blog is as passionate about food as I am, and I can't wait to offer you these tasty choices. After all, they're digitally delicious!

Cheers!
Bianca.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

awwww. bonxie has a blog. i loved this class. have so much fun!!!

mamabear 253 said...

I love to eat!! Enjoying your blog. keep it coming - how about some great fast food or best pizza in town.

Cari said...

Bianca has a passion for food? No way....lol, this is such a great idea for you.